COVID-19: What We Know & Implications
What we know:
- The origin of COVID-19 is still unknown.
- China runs a secretive virology lab in the vicinity of the Seafood Market where the virus first ‘originated’.
- China has kicked out US Journalist.
- China blocked news about the virus and knew about it as early as November 2019.
- China’s National TV is disseminating false information that the US Military made the virus.
- Will China be held accountable? War?
- Will this fracture US & China’s already tense relationship?
- Will Trump’s Trade Deals be in Jeopardy?
- Will Trump mandate US companies to move manufacturing back to the States?
- Will other countries move supply chains out of China back to their respective countries?
From the Washington Times:
The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.
Radio Free Asia last week rebroadcast a Wuhan television report from 2015 showing China’s most advanced virus research laboratory, known the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.
Dany Shoham, a former Israeli military intelligence officer who has studied Chinese biological warfare, said the institute is linked to Beijing’s covert bio-weapons program.